“Enjoy a Fast and Buttery Internet Experience with 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi at Pocket-Friendly Prices.”
Flourishing in the Philippines and seeking internet services that cater to high-speed internet connectivity and are allowed by your pocket?
Then, Piso Wi-Fi will be your ultimate solution!
What is 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi? What services does it offer? How can you set it up as well as login? All the corresponding information related to Piso Wi–Fi, you are going to get at your fingertips in this brief article.
So, we advise you to read on till the end to get a better sight at all the dimensions of Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1
Vamos an Empezar!
Meet 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi
Piso Wi-Fi is one of the profound names counted among the Philippines’ best internet service providers.
- It enables the citizens of the Philippines to create their own secure Wi-Fi network with great internet connectivity at affordable prices.
- The well-known internet service provider functions on the principle of vending machines where the citizens have to insert coins and in return, they get internet services.
- Citizens can find Piso Wi-Fi vending machines at every nook and corner and instantly opt for internet service at a low price.
- It is a perfect internet option for Filipinos wandering for affordable internet services or someone with slight internet usage.
- Also, Esports players across the Philippines rely on Piso Wi-Fi for fast and stable internet connection, and if you are an esports enthusiast, you will love reading “top 10 upcoming esports games in 2022”.
So, that’s a quick introduction to Piso Wi-Fi for our readers. But do you know how this high-speed, pocket-friendly internet service provider came into existence and became a household name in the whole Philippines?
There is a delightful story behind it; read on to know!
Story Behind Piso Wi-Fi
- The story behind Piso Wi-Fi is actually quite amusing, do you know that Piso Wi-Fi is one of the paramount telecommunications in the whole Philippines and commenced its journey as an old arcade-style internet cafe, “Pisonet”.
- Pisonet signifies one peso (Philippines Currency) for an internet connection.
- The popular internet service provider cabins were launched in 2011, but with the passage of time, in 2017, it was replaced by the 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi vending machines.
- And, in a short time span, Piso Wi-Fi successfully managed to gain the attention of the Philippines public.
- Soon, it became one of the renowned names in the telecommunications industry that offers a fast and smooth internet experience to millions of Filipinos
So, that’s a short tale of how Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1 originated. Now, without further ado, let’s jump onto the Piso Wi-Fi offerings.
Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1 Characteristics
As we have mentioned above, Piso Wi-Fi is listed among the leading internet service providers in the Philippines that provides top-notch internet experience at budget-friendly pricing.
But apart from it, Piso Wi-Fi also possesses various captivating characteristics that we believe you should take a look at.
So, let’s move to the Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1 characteristics.
- Piso Wifi offers seamless internet connectivity to the citizens of the Philippines at affordable cost.
- 10.0.0.0.1 Piso is a reliable and splendid option for the respective Filipinos who are looking for a private and secure Wi-Fi network at home or office.
- With Piso Wi-Fi, over 200 devices can be connected at the same time.
- The popular internet service provider eliminates the requirement of the installation with its user-friendly and easy-to-understand structure
- 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi only consumes 12-volt electricity and provides high signal ranges, as well as each user can enjoy the same bandwidth.
- Piso Wi-Fi services also provide the option for subscribers to monitor and manage data transfer capacity, rate time, customers, and more.
- With 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi vendo services, your data is in safe hands as all of your data is encrypted and protected from the sight of hackers.
- Along with Piso Wi-Fi, you will get the following freebies:
- 11 meters UTP cable for Cpe antenna.
- 3 months of the warranty period.
- 1 pc 3×4 Tarpaulin
- Lifelong Support
Do You Know? As per the Akamai State of the Internet Report, in the second quarter of 2016, Piso Wi-Fi brought a telecommunications revolution in the Philippines.
10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Setup Process
Setting up Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1 is a cakewalk and that’s the virtue that makes it different from other service providers. Internet and Router are the only two things you will require, and you are all set.
And, if you have a doubt surrounding the Piso Wi-Fi step process, you can follow the mere steps listed below.
- First of all, you have to commence with connecting your router to the internet, and once you are done with connecting, launch your router’s web-based interface.
To access your router’s web-based interface, you must enter “192.168.1.1” in the browser’s URL bar and press the “Enter” button.
- Now, you are required to provide your username and password which you will find on the backside of your router.
- Next, your task is to look for the “Wireless” or “Wi-Fi” section in your router’s interface, once you are done with entering the username and password.
- Finally, your only chore is to hit the “Save” button to save the changes and exit the router’s interface.
10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Login Process
Login into Piso Wi-Fi is even more facile than setting up process, all you need is your login credentials on your fingertips and you will be able to perform the Piso Wi-Fi login easily.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s take a glimpse at the login steps.
- To perform 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, initiate by launching a compatible browser on your device for a seamless experience.
Here are some proficient browsers that you can rely on;
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Opera Mini
- After launching the respective browser, you have to copy and paste http://10.0.0.1/ into the URL bar and press the “Enter” button./
And, if you come across a security warning, you can try “10.0.0.0.1”
- Next, you will find yourself on the 10.0.0.0.1 login page where it will ask you to provide your username and passcode, simply input the login credentials.
Unfortunately, if you have forgotten or simply don’t know the default username and password, you can take a glance at the login credentials combinations, we have cited in the forthcoming section.
- Lastly, all you have to do is hit on the “Login” button, once you have provided the required details.
By executing the directions cited above, you will be able to login into the panel of the Router’s admin.
Once you are logged in successfully to 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, you are authorized to tweak integrated settings such as Wi-Fi settings, LAN, and WAN settings, login credentials, secret phrases, and more.
10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Login Combinations (Default)
As we have mentioned that if you encounter any issue with default login credentials, you can check out the forthcoming section.
So, here we are!
Each router manufacturer employs distinctive username and password combinations, it becomes next to impossible to list all the login combinations.
Albeit, we still have managed to cite the most common login combinations that you can try out to perform the 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi login.
Note: Piso Wi-FI 10.0.0.0.1 comes with a default password that can be easily deciphered by anyone, so it is highly recommended from our end to employ a strong password.
Change 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Password
Corresponding to the Setup and login process, altering the 10.0.01 Piso Wi-Fi password is also very easy and hassle-free. All you have to do is follow the cited steps in order and you will be able to change your Piso Wi-Fi password.
Before you proceed with the steps of altering the 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi password, it is required you to secure your router’s connection to the internet.
- Now that you have secured the connection between your router and the internet, begin redirecting to the router’s interface.
To head to the interface of the router, all you have to do is insert “192.168.1.1” in the URL box.
- Next, in the router’s interface, look for the “Administration” or “Management” section, once you are done with the above steps.
- After that, you have to find the section titled “Password” or “Passcode” and next, in the respective section, you have to enter your “New Password”.
- Finally, wrap up the process by saving all the alterations that you have made.
And, that’s how you can change your 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi password. Now, you are enabled to use your altered password to connect to your 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-FI network.
Reset Piso Wi-Fi Password
Forgot your Piso Wi-Fi password? don’t worry! As you can effortlessly reset your Piso Wi-Fi password in no time. Simply follow the below-cited directions and you will be able to reset your 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi password.
- We will start the resetting Piso Wi-Fi password process by visiting the Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.0.1 login web page.
- Once you have landed on the respective page, look for the “Forgot Password” from the drop-down menu and click on it.
- Now, on the next page, it will ask you to enter your 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Admin login ID and other required details to validate your account authenticity.
- After that, you have to hit on the “Submit” button to fill out the given form.
- Lastly, you will receive an email citing your account’s login information and a dedicated link to reset your password.
Now, with the help of the respective password reset link, you will be able to reset your Piso Wi-Fi password and create a login password.
10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi Pause Time
Among various alluring offerings Piso Wi-Fi delivers, pause time is one of the best virtues it possesses.
- Using this respective feature, users can manage their internet access by redirecting to the 10.0.0.0.1 portal.
- In simple terms, you can temporarily stop or pause the Piso Wi-Fi services as per your wish, if you are going through connectivity issues or looking for a break from the internet.
- Just execute the below-given steps in order and you will be able to manage Piso Wi-Fi services easily.
So, let’s check out how you can pause Piso Wi-Fi services.
- To make 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-FI Vendo pause, you have to ensure that your router is connected to the internet.
- Next, you are required to open the router interface and enter “192.168.1.1”.
- “Wi-Fi” or “Wireless” are the sections that you have to look for.
- Lastly, search for the option titled “Piso Wi-Fi Pause” or “WLAN Pause” and simply toggle it on to pause the Piso Wi-Fi.
Trouble Accessing 10.0.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi? Here’s What You Can Do!
Are you unable to access Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 or encountering any sort of issues while accessing it? Then this section will be your Oasis in the desert.
So, without any ado, let’s step towards the fixes that will help you access Piso Wi-Fi effortlessly.
Find the Correct Gateway
- One of the profound explanations behind trouble connecting to Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 is the incorrect gateway Address.
- If the default gateway address of your router or device is distinct from 10.0.0.1, your browser won’t be able to search the Admin Panel at 10.0.0.1.
- So, it is vital for you to find the correct gateway if you want to avert yourself from trouble accessing Piso Wi-Fi.
Type the Valid IP address
- It is quite possible that all this time you were entering the incorrect IP address and due to this you are encountering the Piso Wi-Fi connection issue.
- It has been that users mistakenly head with www.10.0.0.1.com, put https:// at the beginning, mistake “0” (zero) for “O” or search for 10.0.0.0.1 which is not even an authentic IP address.
- Due to all this, an entity leads to Piso Wi-Fi 10.0.0.1 not working. So before you hit the enter button, cross-check that you are heading with a valid IP address.
Restart your Wi-Fi Network and Router
- If two of the above fixes went in vain, you can employ the most conventional method that has proficiency in handling the common issues i.e. restart your Wi-Fi network and router.
- Disable Wi-Fi, restart the router, and wait for a couple of minutes before reconnecting to your network.
- We believe performing this fix may settle down your query and make you connect to the Piso Wi-Fi.
Try Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Cache and cookies are the files that are created by sites you visit to make your browsing experience more seamless and make things load faster. Albeit due to excess of it, you might be experiencing access issues.
- Simply, try to remove them and check whether the problem still persists or not.
Reset Router Configuration to its Factory Default Settings
- Misconfiguration in the past sessions is also found responsible for being unable to access Piso Wi-Fi and to resolve this, you can reset the router configuration to its factory default settings.
Note: Factory reset will reset all the settings to default including reverting your manual settings such as your SSID (network name), password, guest networks, and MAC filtration.
So, we advise you to use this fix, after going through all the prior fixes.
- And, if you are feeling puzzled or simply are not aware of how to reset to the default settings, here are the simple steps that you can follow to reset your router configuration to its factory default settings.
- First begin with unplugging your router power and on the back of your router, you will notice a small button titled “Reset”, simply press the button for about 10 seconds.
- You get to know that your router configuration has successfully reset to the factory default settings when the router front indicators start blinking.
So, that’s a comprehensive article centering on 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi that briefly illustrates the Piso Wi-Fi offerings, sign-up process, the login process, how you change password, and much more.
We believe that the information we have cited in this article related to the Philippines’ best internet service provider will help you access the internet at pocket-friendly rates.
And, now that you have access to affordable and high-speed internet, here are the top 10 gaming glasses that will protect your eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some frequently asked questions by the enthusiasts corresponding to Piso 10.0.0.1 Wi-Fi.
Ans: To pause 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, To make 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-FI Vendo pause, first make sure that your router is connected to the internet.
- Next, you are required to open the router interface and enter “192.168.1.1”.
- Now, you have to look for the “Wi-Fi” or “Wireless” sections.
- Lastly, search for the “Piso Wi-Fi Pause” or “WLAN Pause” option and toggle it on to pause the Piso Wi-Fi time.
And by following these steps, you can perform 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi pause.
Ans: The explanation behind Piso Wi-Fi’s popularity is that in the Philippines the average cost of internet services including Wi-Fi is relatively on the higher side. Eventually, the Philippines’ citizens couldn’t afford internet services.
And, then AdoPiSoft entered the market with a pocket-friendly solution, Piso Wi-Fi, and you know the rest.
Ans: The primary and only difference between 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.0.1 is that 10.0.0.0.1 is the incorrect one as the IP address only consists of four eight-bit numbers.
People usually tend to merge up the respective IP addresses as they look similar and end up with an “unable to access Piso Wi-Fi issue”.
Ans: 10.0.0.1 is the IP address that you can use to log in to the Piso Wi-Fi admin page.
Ans: Connecting your wireless network using the 10.0.0.1 IP address and password is a matter of time. Simply follow the steps, and notice how easily you can set up 10.0.0.1
- To set up 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi, first link your router to the internet.
- Next, in the browser’s URL bar, enter “192.168.1.1” and press the “Enter” button; it will take you to the router’s web-based interface.
- Now, as promoted, provide your “username” and “password” that you will find on the back side of your router.
- Now, look for “Wireless” or “Wi-Fi” in the router’s interface.
- Next, ensure that you have provided the required information.
Finally, press the “Save” button to save the changes and exit the router’s interface.