Most of us remember pogo as a TV channel that is at the center of a lot of good memories, but only some know that it has much to offer than just cartoon shows.
For more than 25 years now, pogo has been offering a safe space for people to play games and have a good time. But that isn’t why pogo has been in the news lately. Ever since pogo started using EA accounts for login purposes, more and more people have reported facing login issues.
Pogo also discontinued the Facebook connect login that allowed users to log in by using their Facebook account. If you are also looking forward to getting an answer on how to fix these login issues to have a great time, follow this blog till the end as today’s blog is a perfect guide about the same.
But before we proceed to the sign-in screen of pogo games, let us take a look at some of the probable reasons behind the login issues.
Major Reasons Behind Pogo Login Issues
- Your web browser may not be compatible. This is one of the most common issues when it comes to Pogo sign-in problems. You may be unable to move forward with the Pogo sign-in process if you are entering incorrect login details.
- Pogo members may be unable to sign in to their account due to an issue in the payment of club pogo.
- Users often have trouble renewing their EA subscription which may lead to this issue.
- The cache memory of your device may also be the reason behind this issue.
- Several pogo Java problems such as java not loading, Pokemon go not loading or Pogo flash problems can also ruin the experience.
Now that we know about the basic reasons behind why you can’t sign into the pogo games website, let us now take a look at some of the different methods that can be used to fix “pogo.com my account sign in issues”.
Easy Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Pogo Sign-in Issues (2022 Edition)
By Resetting or Recovering Your Pogo Account
It is quite possible that you may be entering incorrect login details due to which you are facing this issue. Follow the steps that are mentioned below to fix this incorrect login details problem with relative ease;
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Pogo, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to click on the Pogo sign-in link to proceed further.
- Next, you will simply need to click on the forgot password link.
- Now, simply enter your Pogo username and click on the submit button.
- After doing so, you will now need to check the recovery/alternate email address that you provided during the sign-up process. A password reset link will be sent to you at the alternate email address.
- You can also take a look at the spam folder in case you have not received the email.
- For the next step, you will need to click on the given link to launch the password reset page.
- Simply fill out all the required files and follow the instructions mentioned to reset your new password.
- Finish by navigating back to the sign-in page of pogo to try and log in with the use of the new password.
These simple steps can be used for the recovery of your Pogo account.
By Resolving Your Payment Issues and Subscription Issues
It is common knowledge that payment issues can often cause a lot of inconvenience to the users. The platform in question, that is, the EA-Pogo games accepts credit card payments, debit card payments, Paypal, etc.
The issue may arise due to a prepaid debit card as the card provider may decline the transaction. Contact your payment provider if this issue exists and you can also try a different payment method if the problem doesn’t go away.
Renewal of the EA-Pogo games subscription is also considered as one of the most error-prone processes. It is advisable for users to enter the details such as name, address, etc the same as they are mentioned on the bank documents.
Make sure that you don’t use short forms or spell any of the details asked incorrectly. If you are still facing this issue after entering the details, you should wait for 10 to 15 minutes. Try again after this break and don’t worry as you won’t need to pay twice. A registration email will pop up on your email address as soon as you are finished.
Reboot the System or by Refreshing the Browser
This is deemed by many as the most common issue to occur during the pogo games account login process. Generally, this can be fixed simply by refreshing the active window. Web browsers can often show issues due to Pogo Java issues.
To refresh your page, you can simply click on the F5 button or you can make good use of the refresh button that is available in the top left corner of your screen. Doing so will command your web browser to load all the files again. On top of this, it also clears some of the game files that are available temporarily and may lead to slow speed issues.
For most users, refreshing the tab gets rid of this issue. But if for some reason, the issue still exists, you can try to reboot your system to delete the temporary files of all the tabs that are active. Keep in mind that rebooting the system will not have any sort of effect on the cache files.
By Troubleshooting with the Use of Browser Cache Memory
In case the previous methods have come off as nothing but disappointment for you, it simply states that the location of the corrupted file is in your cache memory. This further means that you will need to delete the cache memory of your web browser. Most of the pogo gaming issues that are related to network problems are known to be solved by doing this.
By Following Java Plugin Guidelines
If you are also on the lookout for the answer to the famous question that goes like “why does pogo keep freezing?”, here is a simple solution for you. Update it to the latest version. Doing so can generally add new codes that offer a solution for most of the issues.
Reinstalling the plugin can also be of help when one of the files is corrupted or missing. This can also help in solving other popular issues. Another alternative method is to replace your Java player.
Flash Player Troubleshooting
In case there is nothing wrong with the Java plugin, you will need to fix the Java Flash Player so to fix this Pogo sign-in issue. Doing so is of utmost importance since pogo games work on Java and need a flash player to run.
You can begin by enabling the popup messages for Java. You can either update your flash player or you can simply try to get a new one. After you have reinstalled it, enable it on your web browser and just like that, you will be able to play games again.
By Resetting the Screen Resolution
There are also cases where compatibility issues occur due to the resolution of the screen. If you are facing such an issue, you can try to change the resolution to the default 1024×768. And there you have it!
Let us take a recap of all the different methods that can be used to fix sign-in issues for pogo members.
- Rebooting comes off as an easy way to troubleshoot pogo games along with refreshing.
- A change in the user settings can help in fixing speed-related issues.
- Try to check the Java plugins if all the other websites are loading properly.
- Other common issues can also be fixed by reinstalling the Flash Player.
These simple methods can be used to fix the pogo game login issue with relative ease. If followed with care, these methods can help in fixing pogo sign-in issues within the blink of an eye.
Pogo games have always been in the limelight but things went south for members ever since they started using EA accounts for login as tons of different login issues started surfacing on the internet. The methods mentioned in this blog can help users to fix such issues without any fuss.
We hope that this blog has everything that you were looking for.
Up until next time!
cant sign in pogo game, fix pogo games login issue, pogo acount recovery, pogo games sign-in screen, pogo members sign in, pogo sign in, pogo sign in problems, pogo.com my account